How To Join
Would you like to drive and advance our work to support the community and young people of Enfield? Whether you’re a school, business, organisation or community group, we would love to hear from you. We are looking for partners and members to help us by:
- Developing new opportunities for young people to experience work and paid employment in a ‘not for profit’ or social enterprise environment
- Providing innovative and bespoke training solutions for members and partner schools
- Launching an apprenticeship offer, working closely with key partners to provide a seamless link between education and the world of work
- Establishing a ‘business hub’ that members and partner schools can access to gain strategic advice and practical support with the business aspects of running a school
Each school or organisation will remain autonomous and accountable for their actions but as part of the Trust. They will also help to ensure children gain the best possible education and extend their life opportunities.
Interested in joining the trust?
In developing the Trust, we are looking for a number of partners to join us and support the work of the Trust. This will include organisations from a wide variety of sectors, including:
- Higher Education
- Local businesses and enterprises
- Local community organisations
- Large employers with national or international dimensions
- Co-operative Businesses
What will each Partner contribute to the Trust?
- We are asking for a simple commitment from each partner to provide time and expertise to work with the Trust and help us achieve our vision for the learners in our community
- There are no significant financial or legal commitments; the Trust will have limited liability and individuals will be protected by Director/Officer insurance policies.
For more information about joining the Enterprise Cooperative Trust and to receive a copy of our “Becoming a Partner” pack, please get in touch using the form below: